Are you a fan of Robert Mac? Well, become a Mactivist!
Here are a few things you can do to make me famouser, slightly less poor, or appear in your town:
- Purch. merch. That’s right: buying my things allows me to better feed my family and, possibly, myself. To purchase merchandise, just click here.
- “Like” my Facebook fan page and you’ll be in the loop when I have new things to say. Click right here and you’ll Know More Robert Mac.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel. What part of that didn’t you understand? You’ll get to see all my videos . . . and more! (Because there’s an audio clip in there, too.) It’s here.
- Share, share, share. If you see something you like, share the link with your friend. I meant, friends.
- Be a Twit. Follow me on Twitter to hear very infrequent musings. The password is trackMac.
- Book me for private events. What a great idea! I’ve performed at conferences, weddings, golf tournaments, rock shows, classrooms, holiday parties and laundromats. Send an email–I can even customize my act so you’ll look great for booking me!
- Call your local comedy club and ask that they book me. They won’t answer my calls, but it’s worth a shot.
- Contact a TV show you want to see me on. Same deal as above, but it wouldn’t hurt trying.
Thanks for your support!